Monday 4 April 2016

Millennium Activities

Our Millennium Center Trip


Kayaking


Yesterday at school we traveled on a bus to AUT  Millennium center. Oh, before I forget, my name is Amy. My best friends are Jasmine, Isabelle,Kathy and Louisa. Jasmine was in my group. Her Mum was there too. Her mum’s name is Rachel.


When I got on the bus I was sitting with Jasmine. Behind us were Reuben and Daniel. They are twins.The time went slowly then when I finished saying that we got to the Millennium centre.


First my group did snorkeling. Then it was team building and then it my favourite part. It was LUNCH TIME!  After lunch we did water safety and this was another favourite thing.


Kayaking! First we practised how to hold the paddle then I hopped in a kayak and Shavaun’s mum held the front of the of the kayak. I rocked to the to the right and to the left, wobble wobble and  wobble again. Blop, in I went. My group was Group 3. After that we got changed and our class and Room 17 hopped on the bus and we went back to school.

By Amy                        The End

1 comment:

  1. I love your story it is amazing next time could you maybe make it a little bit bigger
    from shavaun

    ReplyDelete