Monday 1 August 2016

Samuel's Story

My Awesome Holidays


“Yay, wahoo,” said my sister. “I am going to beat this tough, spiky angry Ankylosaurus.”
“Samuel! Samuel. Come and help me beat this last Ankylosaurus! It’s nearly dead.”  
“Ok! Ok!”  


Oops, sorry. I haven’t told you what we were playing. You probably know what we were playing. It is, of course, Jurassic World. “I’m coming, I’m coming.” (Looking onto Felicia's iPad). I don’t think we could kill it in 67 hits so I’m sorry. That Ankylosaurus still has 210312 health points even if you are the terrifying tyrannosaurus rex, you only deal 3103 x 50 damage. “Ok! Ok!” “I’m not playinggggggggg!


Let’s ride our bikes to the park. 10 minutes later I sped off on my bike, putting my sister at my heels.

BY SAMUEL

2 comments:

  1. Reuben and Daniel2 August 2016 at 12:15

    Hi Samuel I liked how you used wow words and how you said looking on to Felicia's Ipad and how you used maths 3103 x 50. Which park did you bike to.And I also Liked how you said 10 minutes later.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marco and Raymond.2 August 2016 at 12:20

    Hello Samuel.
    I liked the way you used interesting words like heel. And i also liked the way you put adjectives.Is it Jurassic world the game or something else? When did you play it?

    ReplyDelete